Getting married is one of those significant life milestones that as individuals we can make, and you need the confidence that it will run smoothly. Whether you’re planning a small, intimate wedding or a larger event, I am happy to assist you in creating a special and meaningful ceremony, while paying attention to the legalities of getting married.
As your celebrant, I aim to meet the individual needs of couples and adapt wedding ceremonies to include:
- Religions or spiritual elements
- Certain themes or personal beliefs systems
- Low key intimate elements (including mid-week ceremonies)
- Elaborate and more detailed elements
- Surprise or secret essentials
- Couples wanting to marry locally that are from interstate or overseas
The service that I provide is the ‘Complete Package’ and includes the following:
- Unlimited appointments, phone calls and emails with couples
- Completion and lodgement of all legal paperwork (Notification of Intent to Marry (NOIM) form) to the Registry Office
- Helping as much or as little as required in creating a unique and meaningful ceremony
- Unrestricted online access to:
- An Easy-to-follow ceremony script outline for your wedding
- The ‘Wedding Ceremony Guide’ with examples of endless choices for ceremonies
- Before & After wedding ceremony information including ‘Hint’s n Tips on the Day’ and ‘Change of Name Checklist’
- Creation of a legal, professional and personally written wedding ceremony script to suit individual needs
- Officiating at your ceremony on the day according to Australian Law
- A rehearsal meeting with you and the bridal party 1-3 days before the ceremony (if required)
- Use of a Public Announcement (PA) system to ensure that the wedding ceremony is audible to guests, and which has the ability to play pre-recorded music (through a headphone plug)
- Travel to and from ceremony location up to 10km from my home (additional distances incur a fee per/km), arriving at least 20 minutes before the ceremony
- Presentation of your attractively printed Marriage Certificate and Envelope
- A beautifully presented copy of your wedding ceremony script as a keepsake of your special day.
I aim to offer you an affordable and personalised ceremony that you will love, which can be as simple or elaborate as you wish. For this professional service, my fees are set, and are available upon request/enquiry. A deposit will need to be paid to secure your booking, and your final payment is to be paid at the rehearsal.
You can be assured that your wedding ceremony will be in my capable hands on the day of your wedding. Please contact me if you’d like further information, obligation free. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and start things moving for your wedding day!!